MC. Manuscript Collections
Found in 880 Collections and/or Records:
Correspondence and photographs of a Bowling Green, Ohio podiatrist. Includes extensive correspondence written while serving with the U.S. Army in Naples, Italy and Okinawa, Japan, written to his mother. Also correspondence from his sons while they were serving with the U.S. Army in Vietnam and Germany. Details activities and impressions of servicemen's lives.
Subject files, screenplays and other literary productions, scrapbooks, photographs, slides, class material, and taped interviews of Bowling Green State University professor in Ethnic Studies A. Rolando Andrade. Includes extensive material on Mexico, Baldemar Velasquez, Day of the Dead, and Andrade's activities in local civic, university, and social organizations.
Church record books including baptisms, marriages, deaths, membership and pastoral records, and historical records.
The focus of this collection of photographs and printed items is the U.S. Coast Guard Station at Marblehead, Ottawa County, OH on Lake Erie. Few items are dated, but they fall in the period from c. 1905-1930. In the collection are 163 black and white photographs and three printed items.
The collection consists of baptisms, first communions, confirmations, marriages, deaths and interments. Due to inconsistencies in pagination and transcription of data, researchers are encouraged to refer to all volumes within each series. (See order of microfilming for a detailed list of these records.) Some records are in Latin.
Organizational records of a Marion, Ohio women's community service club including meeting minutes, membership records, committee reports, financial reports, scrapbooks, news clippings, and promotional materials.
This collection consists of minutes, scrapbooks, yearbooks, newsletters, committee and award files, photographic material, and certificates.
Organizational records of a Monroe, Michigan women's community service club including minutes, yearbooks, newsletters, committee and subject files, and photographic material.
The records of the Altrusa International of Sandusky, Ohio, date from 1935 to 1981. The history of this social organization is reflected in the collection which consists of meeting minutes, club programs, printed material, news clippings, and photographs.
The records of the Altrusa International Club of Tiffin, Ohio date from 1965 to 2011 and include minutes, yearbooks, newsletters, some financial reports, literary productions associated with the Club’s 25th anniversary and printed material.
Dating from 1943–2003, the contents of the 8.83 cubic foot collection primarily consist of meeting minutes, correspondence, committee reports, financial reports, scrapbooks, news clippings, and photographs.
The Fostoria branch of the American Association of University Women collection consists of minutes and proceedings, financial information, membership listings and scrapbooks, spanning the years 1950 to 1988. The bulk of the collection is made up of the AAUW Fostoria Branch newsletter The Ex-Co-Ed, yearbooks of the organization's events, and scrapbooks.
The records of the Bowling Green "Potpourri Chapter" of the American Business Women's Association (ABWA) date from 1973 - 2000. The collection consists of procedure manuals, chapter bylaws, membership documents, minutes, conference material, committee material, scholarship information, financial reports, scrapbooks and newspaper clippings, newsletters, and photographs.
The records of the Wood County Chapter of the American Red Cross date from 1946 to 1986. The collection consists of meeting and board minutes, annual and committee reports, correspondence, scrapbooks, newsclippings, and photographs. In addition, the chapter charter, wills, and financial records in the collection provide an overview of the Red Cross and its history in Wood County.
The American Railroad Steam Locomotive collection associated with the Nickel Plate Road, consists of photographs and approximately 950 tracings, blueprints, and drawings, 1934-1958.
The records of the Toledo Chapter, Ohio, of the American Society of Women Accountants date from 1947 to 1984. The history of this professional organization is reflected in the collection which consists of meeting minutes, presidents' notebook, treasurer's records, annual reports, tax statements, membership records, national roster, correspondence, secretary files, program committee files, chapter development records, scrapbooks, publicity files and bulletins.