MS 70 mf - Perrysburg Grain & Supply Association
|Title||MS 70 mf - Perrysburg Grain & Supply Association|
The records of the Perrysburg Grain and Supply Association, Perrysburg, Ohio, were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University, in 1978. The collection consists of seven minute books (1915-1974) and two volumes of stock reports (1952-1978). The stock reports are arranged alphabetically by stockholder.
No restrictions exist on the use of this collection. This finding aid was prepared by Ann Jenks in November 1984.
The Perrysburg Grain and Supply Association was founded December 15, 1915 by William Comstock, Henry Limmer, Frank Eckel, Jr., George C. Emmerick, A. J. Witzler, William F. Brossia, and William H. Moses.
There were ninety-four original stockholders purchasing stock at $100.00 a share in the Perrysburg Grain and Seed Company, the first name of the association. The company was formed for the following purposes: to buy, sell, mortgage, pledge and generally to deal and traffic in corn, wheat, oats, rye, barley, hay, straw, livestock, and other products raised and produced on the farm, to buy and sell, to deal and traffic in fertilizer, seeds, cement, and other materials, articles and implements used or necessary on the farm, to buy, own, lease, or otherwise acquire land to erect thereon buildings, structures, and machinery for the purpose of receiving, handling, and delivering grain, livestock, and other farm products and necessaries, and to erect thereon machinery and equipment for the purpose of grinding or chopping feed for livestock, and generally to do all things necessary and incident thereof.
REGULAR MEETING, BOARD AND STOCKHOLDER MINUTES
|Order of Microfilming|