MS 303 mf - St. John's Methodist Church (Toledo, Ohio)
“MS 303 mf - St. John's Methodist Church (Toledo, Ohio).” Finding Aids. BGSU University Libraries, 20 Mar. 2014, lib.bgsu.edu/finding_aids/items/show/2452. Accessed 6 Feb. 2023.
|Title||MS 303 mf - St. John's Methodist Church (Toledo, Ohio)|
|Introduction||The records of St. John's Methodist Church, Toledo, Ohio were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections in September 1997 with the cooperation of Robert Ball, Toledo District Superintendent of the United Methodist Church.|
The St. John's Methodist Church Collection consists of five volumes, four of which are general records books that may contain membership, baptismal or marriage records. The remaining volume contains only membership records.
Inclusive dates for the collection are 1888-1922, 1948-1973. St. John's, which was earlier known as St. John's Methodist Episcopal, was located at 513 Magnolia, but is no longer in existence. The records of the church are currently maintained by the Toledo District Superintendent's Office, Maumee, Ohio.
This register was prepared by Jason Wesco in October 1997. No restrictions apply to the use of this collection.
|Order of Microfilming|