MS 278 mf - St. James United Methodist Church (Toledo, Ohio)
“MS 278 mf - St. James United Methodist Church (Toledo, Ohio).” Finding Aids. BGSU University Libraries, 20 Mar. 2014, lib.bgsu.edu/finding_aids/items/show/2451. Accessed 6 Feb. 2023.
|Title||MS 278 mf - St. James United Methodist Church (Toledo, Ohio)|
|Introduction||The records of St. James Methodist Church, Toledo, Ohio were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections in September 1997 with the cooperation of Robert Ball, Toledo District Superintendent of the United Methodist Church.|
The St. James Methodist Church Collection consists of six volumes, five of which are general record books that may contain membership, baptismal, marriage and death records. The remaining volume contains only membership records. Inclusive dates for the collection are 1900-1971. St. James was (as of 1954) located at 2616 Erie Street, but is no longer in existence. The records of the church are currently maintained by the Toledo District Superintendent's Office, Maumee, Ohio.
This register was prepared by Jason Wesco in October 1997. No restrictions apply to the use of this collection.
|Order of Microfilming|