MS 397 mf - St. Andrew's United Methodist Church (Findlay, Ohio)
“MS 397 mf - St. Andrew's United Methodist Church (Findlay, Ohio).” Finding Aids. BGSU University Libraries, 20 Mar. 2014, lib.bgsu.edu/finding_aids/items/show/2450. Accessed 6 Feb. 2023.
|Title||MS 397 mf - St. Andrew's United Methodist Church (Findlay, Ohio)|
|Introduction||The records of St. Andrew's United Methodist Church, Findlay, Ohio, were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University, in January 1985, with the cooperation of Mr. Wade Knight. The collection consists of nine record books as well as loose leaf files which document the members, including baptisms, marriages, deaths and lists of probationary and full membership, dating from 1876 to 1984, with some information not available for the 1920s. Also included in this collection are church histories and church directories.|
No restrictions exist on the research use of this collection. This finding aid was prepared by Ann Bowers in January 1985.
|Order of Microfilming|