MS 1059 mf - Bellpoint United Methodist Church (Delaware, Ohio)
“MS 1059 mf - Bellpoint United Methodist Church (Delaware, Ohio).” Finding Aids. BGSU University Libraries, 2 Dec. 2020, lib.bgsu.edu/finding_aids/items/show/2389. Accessed 21 Sep. 2023.
|Title||MS 1059 mf - Bellpoint United Methodist Church (Delaware, Ohio)|
|Introduction||The records from Delaware United Methodist Church, Delaware, Ohio were transferred to the Center for Archival Collections for microfilming in March 2007 with the cooperation of Sandra Davis, Church Historian.|
|Agency History||Bellpoint United Methodist Church (established as United Brethren) was founded in 1873, originally know as Bellepoint Station Church. The first membership listing for Bellepoint United Brethren Church, dated August 30, 1873, contained 69 names.|
The Church was part of the Pleasant Valley Circuit (later renamed the Bellepoint Circuit) and the records include the Ostrander Circuit as well.
|Scope and Content||The family information sheets feature a printout for each individual affiliated with the church at the time of printing and include details such as date of birth, information on sacraments, marital status, occupation, and the like.|
|Order of Microfilming|