MS 908 mf - Churches of God, General Conference. Women's Christian Service Council
|MS 908 mf - Churches of God, General Conference. Women's Christian Service Council
The records of the Churches of God, General Conference, Women's Christian Service Council were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio 43403, in January 2002 from the Churches of God Archives in Findlay, Ohio.
No restrictions exist on the use of this collection. Duplication is permitted for the purposes of preservation and research. This register was prepared by Marilyn Levinson, Curator of Manuscripts in April 2002.
Established as a Women's Department through unanimous approval at the 1952 Eastern Pennsylvania Eldership, the Women's Christian Service Council of the Churches of God, General Conference began organizational and administrative activities in June of 1953. Initial appointments formed Committees for Spiritual Life, Christian Education, Stewardship, Christian Social Service, and a Historian. Activities include outreach, missionary services and scholarships in support of the Churches of God, General Conference.
|Order of Microfilming