MS 447 mf - Just-a-Mere Club (Deshler, Ohio)
|Title||MS 447 mf - Just-a-Mere Club (Deshler, Ohio)|
The records of Just-A-Mere Club, Deshler, Ohio were transferred to the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University, with the cooperation of Lucille Van Scoyoc.
This collection consists of the Club History (1951-1993), the Club Minutes (1951-1994), the Club Program Books (1958-1994), and correspondence (resignation letters, 1972-1989 and James Hoops, 1983-1984).
The Just-A-Mere Club was founded on September 10, 1951 with eleven members from the Deshler, Ohio area.
This register was prepared in December 1998 by Susan Hughes. No restrictions apply to the use of this collection.
|Order of Microfilming|