Detroit Vessel Passage records
Scope and Contents
The collection is composed of fourteen volumes documenting commercial vessels traveling upbound and downbound in the Detroit River from 1973-1982. The volumes contain alternating lists of upbound and downbound travel. Information includes the date, vessel name, and time.
- July 23, 1973-December 14, 1982
2 Cubic Feet (14 Volumes)
7 Reels (7 reels of 35mm microfilm)
- J.W. Westcott Company (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No known access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Researchers using this collection assume full responsibility for conforming to the laws of libel, privacy, and copyright, and are responsible for securing permissions necessary for publication or reproduction.
Language of Materials
Materials in English.
Collection is arranged chronologically.
- Guide to the Detroit Vessel Passages collection
- Mark Sprang
- March 2019
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note